“Those who know nothing of foreign languages, know nothing of their own language.” – Goethe
Lifeline Language Services gave Lone the following interpreting feedback: ”I thought I would pass on this snippet of feedback from our client. They said that you were extremely professional yet still remained sensitive to the individuals’ needs. They also said that you are a “lovely lady”.
As you will know, it’s not often that clients are moved to give feedback like this, so I thought it might be nice to pass it on!” – Louise Bamford, BA Applied Languages French and German, Linguist Project Manager
We have experience in the following types of assignments:
- Court cases at Manchester Magistrates’ Court – UK
- Social Services cases, Manchester – UK
- Hospital visits, Manchester – UK
- PA Announcer at international football matches, Old Trafford – UK
- Onsite final checks of film subtitling done by others.
- Promotional videos
- Airline safety videos